AboutHi, Hello, Welcome.
I’m Rhiannon, a content marketer by day, and a writer of all things that matter (to me) by night.
01. Who Am I?
I’m Rhiannon. A professional content marketer. I’m also someone who spends most of my time observing the world around me. I’m a thinker, observer and a writer.
02. Why Am I Writing?
I’ve recently found my voice and realised that I have a lot of things to say. Also, I write constantly for my clients and needed an outlet for my own ideas.
03. Why Do You Care?
Honestly, you don’t. I write mainly for me. To get things off my chest, to explore ideas that matter to me. If you like my writing, awesome! If not, that’s fine, too.
More than a Millennial
A Bit More About Me
I know what you’re thinking: ‘Oh great, just another blog by another entitled millennial’. And, while that might be true to a point, this blog is more for me and less for you.
So, while you’re here, let me tell you a little bit more about who I am.
I run a content marketing agency, and I have since 2016-ish. This has given me an excuse to write for a living, except I spend all of my time writing for other people and I seem to have forgotten what it’s like to write for myself. For as long as I can remember I’ve been entranced with the written word. Whether it was a book I read when I was 7, or a piece of investigative journalism I read when I was 22 – I’ve been astounded by the power of the written word.
More than that, I’m someone who has a lot of thoughts. Thoughts that stem from my observations of society. Those who know me, know that one of my favourite past-times is people watching. Where, from watching someone’s actions, I’ll create their life story in my head. It’s this love for observation, story-telling and writing that has formed who I am as a person today.
Want to know more about me? Here you go:
- I have a Portuguese Water Dog named Eva, and she’s basically my child.
- I speak Spanish… Badly.
- I am inherently messy and am constantly cleaning up the messes I made in the past.
- I really don’t have anything in life figured out, and I’m slowly realising that’s the whole point.
- I’m pretty introverted, but I seem to mask this by trying to be overly friendly in some situations. Don’t ask me why.
- I am my own harshest critic, so any negative comments you’ve got – I’ve probably said worse to myself.
- My political views align almost perfectly in the centre of the political spectrum.
Want to know anything else? Just ask me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: Everything I write here has absolutely no affiliation or link to my content marketing